IAM LOOKING FOR A BUYER!!!


ATTN:Sir/Madam

I'm Mr Mark Johnson,I am  in Europe on a business Trip .Actually, My Father is a traditional Chief in my Country governing the Village where he has certain hectares of land full of Gold under Mining,inherited by my grandfathers. We have dug out about 850KG of Gold which I wanted to use your assistance to sell in your country.I will advise you to look for more buyers,dealers and Brokers because we are trying to expand our mining capacity.Please should encase you are not interested to buy,you can look for buyers there in your country,then if your customer buy any Gold from us here,you will receive 15% of the total capital the bought from us as commission. Moreover,interested clients should come over or his/her mandate to witness the preliminary Assay and make Agreement with us before the shipment to the client choice of refinery at the clients' destination.Also, we are trying to purchase mining equipment which will be easier after selling this 850KG. We have been selling to agents who sell out to foreigners.In other words,I have made the entire necessary inquiry for the shipment through a legal procedure.I wait to hear from you with all the followings, so that I can send you our Contractual Agreement which will enable us to move ahead.
Please provide me with the following items .
/ 1.YOUR FULL NAMES:
2.YOUR MOBILE PHONE NUMBER
3.YOUR OFFICE PHONE.
I look forward to hear from you soonest

Email:mj7112078@gmail.com.

Yours Sincerely
Mr.Mark Johnson