Bernie Sanders endorses Hillary Clinton for president

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Tuesday July 12, 2016
 
 
Bloomberg via Getty Images
 

Bernie Sanders Endorses Hillary Clinton For President

 

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) has endorsed presumptive Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton for president.


“Secretary Clinton has won the Democratic nominating process, and I congratulate her for that,” Sanders said. “She will be the Democratic nominee for president and I intend to do everything I can to make certain she will be the next president of the United States.”

 
Read More
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Follow HuffPost on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest
 
 
Leading Know something we don't? Email us at loremipsum@huffingtonpost.com
 
Unsubscribe     |     Feedback     |     Forward     |     Privacy Policy     |     Manage my alerts