Well that's annnoyiinnggg

Saturday December 5, 2015

29 Hilarious Holiday Cards That Hit Waaay Too Close To Home

If you don't SnapChat your Christmas, did it really happen? Read more.

29 Hilarious Holiday Cards That Hit Waaay Too Close To Home

A 10-Month-Old's Letter To Santa

"I would like a pair of everybody's glasses. I pull these off the face of every person I meet, only to have them pried from my fingers and reclaimed by their original owners. I would love a pair of my own. Again, these are going to be for eating." Read more.

A 10-Month-Old's Letter To Santa

Everyone In Your Conversation Is Waiting To Talk About Themselves

If you would shut up so I can tell my story, that would be great. Read more.

Everyone In Your Conversation Is Waiting To Talk About Themselves
Illustration by Eva Hill

Follow HuffPost on Facebook and Twitter:


Get Huffington Post on the Go
Know something we don't? E-mail us at dailybrief@huffingtonpost.com
Unsubscribe  |  Forward  |  MANAGE MY ALERTS
Huffington Post, 770 Broadway, New York, NY 10003