BEDUGUL COFFEE

Hello Friends at BEDUGUL COFFEE,

My name is Laura Stone, and I am contacting you on behalf of CerebralPalsySymptoms.com. As an outreach coordinator, I want to tell you how much I enjoyed your site. I think you do a great deal for your visitors and you present it all in a very positive way. We have a mutual interest in the health of others and I think you will enjoy what I have to say. 

As you may know cerebral palsy is the most common physical disability in childhood, with a child being born with CP every hour. Our goal is to raise awareness globally for cerebral palsy and other birth injuries. I believe that an inclusion of our site to your resources pages would make a great addition here -bedugulcoffee.blogspot.com/2014/07/wednesdays-morning-email-us-links.html. Please take a look at our site and if you have any questions feel free to ask. I look forward to hearing back from you and thank you for your time.

Best Regards,
Laura Stone
Senior Outreach Coordinator
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter